Thursday, November 20, 2008

Need More Cowbell!

This one is dedicated to my good friend and teammate: Mick


Last night Maya and I decided it was time to check out some household items and wreak havoc while mommy was out running errands. We started with a pot and spoon. She loved it. I put the pot between her legs and banged it 3 times. She looked at me...looked at the spoon and her eyes lit up. After she banged away for 5-10 minutes, it was time to find some more stuff to beat on. I looked around the house and found Wendy's favorite instrument...the cowbell.

5 comments:

Christine Bilek said...

cowbell...I love it. Maya is a natural!

Jenny said...

Maybe Maya and Preston can start their own band.

Elizabeth said...

You know what Belgium could use? More Cowbell! Rock on Maya :)

Carole said...

looks like a rock star in the making! Good job, Brian!!

Rod said...

BDut-Great video, thanks... do I see "Rock Band" (the Guitar hero upgrade with drums-and your own cow bell) in yours and Maya's future?
-Pops